To overstate the deliciousness of these cookies would not be easy!
I first bought one at a Whole Foods and knew I had to make them at home.
These cookies are special and a little more expensive because the nuts are a bit pricey, but they are great for a special occasion!
So here’s how I’ve recreated these cookies.
(This is basically the Crisco Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe (my fav) that has been tweaked for our purposes. )
Here it is:
LEMON WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES
- 1 and 1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 2 1/2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg
- 3 1/2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 and a half bags white chocolate chips (18 oz TOTAL)
- 2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 T freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Zest of two lemons
That’s it. So delish!