I have an iPod touch that I love,love,love and use for EVERYTHING except for making calls…because it can’t do that. (that would be the iPhone for you non-techy types) Someday when money is no object and college bills are nonexistent, we’ll talk iPhones. But for now, let me tell you how I use my iPod touch to simplify my life.
1. Note Keeping: I keep notes on it with notepad. Seriously, I use it all the time because I never can find a pen or paper. I jot down blog post ideas, addresses, appointments, and more.
2. Internet: I use it to check email, blog stats, twitter, etc. I actually use it more than my desktop computer. I love that it fits in my purse and I can check everything with one push of a button.
3. Photos, Photos, Photos: This is one of the biggest reasons I love this thing? I use it to record:
Christmas Gift Ideas that I don’t want to forget. Sometimes the kids tell me that they want something for Christmas, and well, I forget. But these days I snap a quick pic and I have an instant reminder.
And a wishlist for myself, because I can never think of anything when Christmas comes around and Peter asks.
Humorous sayings that I want to tuck away for later.
Craft ideas that I want to recreate, like these plastic file folders that have been faced with an old book binding. Or landscapes that I want to paint.
4. Games: the kids use it to play games on long car trips. My kids favs: Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, Scrabble, Minecraft.
5. Reading Books: I have the Kindle app on here and I love using it when I am out and about or waiting in the doctor’s waiting room.
Favorite Apps: Snapseed, BeJeweled, Weather, Kindle, YouVersion, WP, FB, FoxNews, Dictionary/Thesaurus, Twitter and more.
How about you? How do you use your iPod Touch or iPhone?